Seal Clubbing (A History) Seal Clubbing (A History)

Actually quite lovable.

I love how the baby seals manage to retain their cuteness even while spewing forth vile profanities with voices that make them sound like throat cancer patients. I guess that's due to the fact that the seals don't look like they even realize what they are saying. By the way, the audio was hard to hear even with my volume turned all the way up. I also found the picture quality to be way too foggy, even though I'm pretty sure that was done for the sake of making it look like an old film. Other than that, the cartoon still kicked ass.

FlaminNinja responds:

Thanks man, watch it on "Funny Or Die" for a better quality.

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

The bug crawled into his foot...

...and then came out through the neck?! Ewww....... Oh, who am I kidding? That whole damn sequence was cool. I even enjoyed the part where the clown ate the bug and then spat it out through his stomach. The only thing that bothered me is that the clown's face seemed to lack emotion, but I guess it makes sense that a person with a shriveled up skeleton face would show very few facial expressions.

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

thanks, I wish I had the time to put more work into the clown's face to be honest

On The Bog On The Bog

I love shit jokes...

...and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

The Playground Song The Playground Song

You know what's stange?

When I see that many smiling faces at the beginning of a flash, I just know that someone is probably going to die. Too bad only one person died. I would have totally given this a perfect 10 if you had killed everyone off. People with smiling faces should die. They should all just fucking die.

The Sea The Sea

Incredible!

It's one of the most imaginative and inspirational pieces of work that you have done in quite a while, and considering how great your work normally is, that's saying a lot. Your use of both stop-motion animation and flash animation is what really draws me in. It's not the first time I've seen you animate like that, but it's the first time I've seen you do it this well.

The Legend of Goatsefox The Legend of Goatsefox

I like your style.

I always have and I always will.

100 Babies 100 Babies

This is delightful!

The choppy photoshop artwork gives it a rather unique charm that it probably wouldn't have had if it had just been drawn out like any other normal animation. I hope you do more animations with this style in the near future.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Very clever and well-made.

You shall be an inspiration to future generations of people that like to play with their food.

Mona's Time Mona's Time

You are a sick fuck...

...and I salute you for that.

Junior Junior

Wow.

Jerry's father and son are both going to meet him in Hell someday (and the same thing goes for everyone else that Jerry has ever known).